Sunday, September 2, 2012

Does Kyrgyzstan Have Litigating Lawyers?

Welcome to Friday, August 31. It is the last day of August, and I guess these are a couple of interesting holidays with which to end the month: 
Love Litigating Lawyers Day--yeah, we're actually supposed to celebrate lawyers as a profession. I used to work for a lawyer (not in a law capacity but still) and I can't say that I'm much in the mood to give that individual a place in my blog...not by name for sure (wouldn't want to get sued). I have known a couple of lawyery types that I can say are worth some of the money people pay them, but honestly it's not often that you find a lawyer similar to the ones on TV shows like Drop Dead Diva or People's Court. So, if you're a lawyer, today's your day! Enjoy. P.S. These don't count as billable hours!
Haha! I do.

And we also are able to celebrate Kyrgyzstan Independence Day. On this day in 1991, the Republic of Kyrgyzstan's Supreme Soviet voted to declare independence from the Soviet Union. Yay! Go Kyrgyzstan!
Here's a map in case you didn't know where Kyrgyzstan was.

Short, sweet, and to the point. 

CS, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment