Saturday, January 28, 2012

No Kazoo but Plenty of Soup!

     In celebration of Soup Day, we enjoyed a bounty of soup delights at a restaurant aptly named Souper! Salad here in Albuquerque! I partook in the Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli while Adrian gobbled up some Tomato Basil. Much thanks to Justin for capturing our soup-filled moment!
     Unfortunately, we were not able to find a kazoo anywhere so the video posted earlier will have to suffice.
     I would also like to take a moment to discuss Data Privacy on this momentous day. Last week my bank called to inform me that a large purchase had been made with my debit card at a Walmart in Missouri! First, large purchases are not in the norm for my buying history, so obviously something was amiss. Second, I am living in ABQ and have not been to this small town in MO. Thankfully, we were able to get everything resolved, the bank replaced my money, and an investigation is currently taking place. This whole thing, however, made me rethink my privacy online. To relieve my concerns I decided to change several of my passwords to prevent further issues. I highly recommend you do the same!
     Evil people no longer want to simply end your fun in life by ravaging your meadhall and taking 30 or so of your thanes. Oh no! Now they have to steal your identity and spend all your money. Take a lesson from Beowulf and strongarm these wretched "Cainnes cynne" by changing and complicating your passwords for email, bank accounts, Facebook, and anything else you use regularly and would like to keep safe!
Happy Soup, Kazoo, and Data Privacy Day!



2 comments:

  1. Anyway to get Beowulf into this post, huh? Lol I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Beowulf did dominate much of the table conversation while consuming our soup, so yeah!!

    ReplyDelete