Monday, January 16, 2012

Prepping for the Holidays

So, if you've been following Adrian's Facebook updates and this blog, you will already know that he (and me by proxy) will be participating in 1000 holidays this year. Obviously, I have my concerns; namely, that our marriage is going to be a bit strained by the experience. However, my fun will be in the prep and execution of the holiday fun.
I have added numerous holidays to the calendar that I am anticipating. Some of them are fun simply because he will be put in a massively awkward situation! Bwahahaha! Also, preparing for them is fun simply because I can put funky attire on Adrian (see pic) and take pictures! *sneaky smile*
Today has become a prepping day by searching for a calendar on which Adrian can write and cross off holidays day-by-day (just one of his quirks). Adrian and I are currently searching for prep materials and came across the holiday section of the Dollar Store. Currently, St. Patty's Day is on the ballot! Enjoy his awkwardness!
I do believe that these types of pictures will be a common occurrence.
Although he is pumped for celebrating 1000 holidays, prepping for them and trying on holiday Couture is not the most fun he gets to have--I think it's more for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment