Sunday, March 18, 2012

Awkward Moments With M&Ms

Happy Men's Day! Boom! Man stuff! Grrrrr! I'd like to thank Mongolia for this most awesome of holidays. What to do for Men's Day? Man stuff, of course. Sports? Check. Eat good, manly food? Check. Fly a rocket pack to the upper atmosphere and detonate home made explosives? Check. Fight off a tiger with nothing but a butter knife? Check. This holiday was originally meant to recognize the establishment of the Mongolian military and all those who have served but in recent years it has become a day to celebrate all men. Here is a visual representation of Men's Day as it should be celebrated in America: 
Thank, Oatmeal.
Intense shit, right? Well, that's how we fucking roll. Men's Day! Fuck yeah!
I shouldn't get too bent out of shape because today is also Mothering Sunday or Mother's Day, in the UK! Hey ladies! Sorry about that. My wonderful wife is mother to our two little fur babies, dogs for those of you that are still sane, and she is the best they could ever hope for. My mom fucking rocks and my sister is a kick ass mother. I'm lucky to have been surrounded by so much mothering bad-assery my whole life. Take a minute today and thank your mother for birthing you and putting up with all of your shit and don't forget to thank ALL of the mothers around you! 
My final celebration today is...Awkward Moments Day. Yup. 63% of the time I'm in public is an awkward moment for me. Fact. Why? I don't know but this holiday should be easy for me to celebrate. I'm a master of the awkward face, which is much like a worried stare with a noticeable amount of fear in the eyes. Most of the time it's not that the situation I'm in is overly awkward, I'm just always awkward. So don't feel bad if you ever see me make the face. And if a situation or person is blatantly awkward, you'll probably find me sweating buckets while curled up in the fetal position. Fact. Go forth and be awkward. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. The awkward face is priceless! Lol! And our fur babies have the best daddy they go ever hope for as well!

    ReplyDelete