Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Use A Hammock To Stay Above The Rats

This post was originally written by the CS but due to interweb failures it was erased and the eye's of the world will never know what blogging greatness really looks like. So, you're stuck with me. But enough of me and on to the hammocks and rats.
Hammocks. They've been around...well, forever. Brought back to Europe by Columbus after his voyage to the New World and used by the native cultures for an unknown length of time. I don't own a fucking hammock but that didn't stop us from trying to make one for the dogs. (Our poor little holiday test subjects.) Here is the photographic evidence of our FAILED attempt.
Woah! Blurry action photo!

It's not GD chew toy, Arthur!

Ok, rat time. Sunday was also Ratcatcher's Day or to you official types Pied Piper of Hamelin Day! Grab a flute, recorder, or a paper towel roll with holes punched in it and get those little bastards to dance. (I'm slaughtering the history but isn't that the fun of my writing?) I don't like rats and wouldn't get near a real one but fake rats I can handle. Photo evidence now! 

Proud papa and his little rat babies. 

Smile for your close-up you little rat bastard.



P.S. Remember children don't curse like your Uncle Holiday.




No comments:

Post a Comment