Monday, August 13, 2012

Ooohhhh Yeaaaahhhhh!

Boom! Kool-Aid Day breaking into your house like the fucking Kool-Aid Man! $.10 a pack, add sugar, add water, and enjoy the kool, refreshing flavor. (See what I did there?) I made Kool-Aid and I took some pics of it.

Look at all the GD sugar.

Oh you didn't know?

          Sunday also got a little vinyl and not in the perv way. Geez. It was Vinyl Record Day! I don't own a bunch of vinyl, actually only one, but that didn't stop me from cherishing its awesometasity. My mint, vintage, signed by Peter Mayhew copy of The Empire Strikes Back soundtrack. 

Fucking mint.

        Moving on to our last celebration: Middle Child's Day! Want some truth from the mountain? I could care less about this holiday. I'm not a middle child. Is that cold blooded? Perhaps. Are you a middle? Do you hate me now or still just yourself? I'll stop being an asshole. My Uncle Jeff is a great guy and relatively well adjusted and he's a middle child. Raised a little middle child hell in his youth but can you blame him? You're not the first and you're not the baby. You must become more independent and more vocal sometimes to be noticed when treading in familial purgatory. Be proud, middle children, and keep flipping that middle finger at the dinner table when scratching your eye. Cheers!




1 comment:

  1. Is it truly the Holiday Hero writing again? I'm astounded!

    ReplyDelete